The Path, a faith-based Citrus Co. non-profit rescue mission seeks Christian ministry-minded FT professional with passion for life transformation and expectation of excellence to direct staff of 2-10 with responsibility over programs for men, women and children. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, keen manager of people, relational by nature, has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and continuing growth in faith.
Provide program excellence by effectively managing program staff/volunteers at The Path Rescue Mission. Assist in designing, then delivering addictions recovery, spiritual formation and life skills programming, as well as improving the integration and balance of these components. Assist in developing goals, outcome measurement and reporting processes for each program area.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated program management and/or staff management
- Experience and understanding of mentoring/discipleship, leading to life transformation and recovery
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Good strategic thinking, planning, organizational ability
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer skills
- Ability to develop budgets and manage expenses
- Have strong interpersonal skills, including ability to diffuse conflict, maintain composure and treat all of The Path’s clients, volunteers, staff with dignity and respect
- The ability to create an environment that instills dignity and value in all men, women and children at The Path Rescue Mission
- The ability to execute plans that reflect the overall strategic ends of The Path Rescue Mission
College degree in related field preferred. Ten years of relevant management experience preferred. Experience with men’s or women’s ministry, homeless or addiction recovery a plus. NON SMOKER. References required.
TO APPLY, submit your resume by email to email@example.com. Please note PROGRAM DIRECTOR in the subject line. Phone calls to apply will not be considered. You will be called for an interview if your application is selected. Job description, salary and other details will be presented at interview.
Position opened: 7/25/2018
Our Mission is to provide a Christian living environment that allows true rehabilitation. To allow long term stays for life changing biblical teachings to take effect. To encourage the work ethic, for those without a home in Citrus County. Now serving Marion County.
For more on The Path, visit www.PathOfCitrus.org